Topcon Topcon Pocket 3D
Pocket 3D puts the power of GNSS-based site management in the hands of contractors, making it easy to verify grades, calculate volumes and survey any area on the site. Now you can have the visibility and power to increase productivity across the entire job.
User interface easy to learn and use
Deliver files directly to 3D equipped machines
Stake out any features in the design
Topo or auto-topo surfaces and calculate volumes
Collect as-built data as points, lines, surfaces or volumes
Total Site Awareness
• Check grade and verify cut/fill
• Set grade stakes
• Volume quantities – measure and compare surfaces
• Measure and store as-builts
• Industry’s easiest to use interface
3D Grade management made easy
Add our grade management system to your business and take more control over the entire job site. Pocket 3D puts the power of GNSS based site management in the hands of the site foreman and grade checkers making it easy for them to verify grades, reset stakes or locate utilities on the site.
With Pocket 3D, contractors can measure their productivity on a monthly, weekly or even daily basis to make sure they are staying on schedule. This information provides contractors a tool for maximizing equipment utilization. What a great way to get the most out of your biggest investment.
Turn your machines into a community
Sitelink3D puts the essential data from all of your machines, on all of your jobs at your fingertips. By linking together your equipment, site offices and the main office, Sitelink3D enables you to better manage your business.
• Optimize operators “uptime” with remote access to 3D-MC control boxes
• Send and receive text messages and 3D-MC data files between the office and machines
• Compatible with all 3D-MC grade control systems
Pocket 3D is perfect for, Grade Management Site Work Road Work Landfill Milling Asphalt Paving Concrete Paving Layout & Survey
• Industry’s easiest user interface • Move files from Pocket 3D to 3D-MC • Stakeout pads, roads/curbs, top and toe of slopes and daylight lines • Topo surfaces and calculate quantities • Compatible with all Topcon GNSS and robotic systems
2908 LJ Capelle aan den IJssel