VRT Finland Ltd GISGRO
GISGRO is a smart and easy-to-use online data platform for surveyors and their clients. By uploading, visualizing and delivering your 3D survey data through the GISGRO online data platform it has never been this easy and fast to report back to your customers.
GISGRO online platform offers an efficient and easy way to share 3D survey data of different formats with the clients. The platform automatically converts the survey data into easy-to-understand visuals and offers various easy-to-use tools for utilization of the data.
Delivering data in GISGRO is simple and enables your clients to use the data to improve the everyday operations of the asset without special software or expertise. This way you can build stronger relationships with your clients. With easy-to-use analysis and reporting tools, GISGRO also helps you to do your job in a faster, easier and in a more efficient way.
The benefits of GISGRO include:
EASY DATA TRANSFER AND COMMUNICATION
- Share survey data online simply by sending the client an email invitation
- Client receives the data in a visual and easy-to-understand format
- No special software or expertise needed, the data is available in cloud for everyone needed, anywhere and at any time
UP TO 2/3 OFF FROM REPORTING TIME
- Simple drag & drop data upload
- Use bathymetric tools (bathymetric charts, contours, soundings) and calculate volumes with few clicks
- Add observations and attach information (pictures etc.) to data before sharing
- The client can view the observations in map and 3D view, and generate a PDF report of them.
HELPING THE CLIENT TO UTILIZE THE DATA
- The client has an ability to few and utilize the data without a special software or expertise
- Various in-build tools and features for the client to utilize the data further to improve everyday operations of the asset
- The client can build an online digital twin of the asset by utilizing the survey data in GISGRO
|Year of introduction||
|Year of last update||
Minimum 4 GB of RAM, Discrete GPU with at least 1 GB of memory
|Supported operation system||
Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
|Main GIS category||
|Type of data storage||
|Positioning by coördinates||
|License or freeware||
VRT Finland Ltd
VRT Finland Ltd