Teledyne Marine BlueView M900 Mk2
BlueView M-series – when you can’t compromise on imagery. Compact full featured 2D multibeam imaging sonar in a compact form factor with low power requirements. Delivers high quality sonar imagery over a wide field of view with leading data quality.
-Wide 130 degree field of view
-Low power DC interface
-Simple to interface
-Capture sonar video with position data
BlueView M-series – when you can’t compromise on imagery.
Compact full featured 2D multibeam imaging sonar in a compact form factor with low power requirements. Delivers high
quality sonar imagery over a wide field of view with leading data quality.
• Wide 130 degree field of view
• Low power DC interface
• Simple to interface
• Capture sonar video with position data
The M-series Mk2 open nose cone design is a no compromise design focussing on delivering the best acoustic performance to increase image quality and improve range performance.
All M Series sonar operate while in motion or from a stationary position delivering real-time imagery and data.
• ROV navigation
• Object detection
• Target tracking
• Obstacle avoidance
• Operations monitoring
• Equipment/tool placement
• Search and recovery
• Area survey
• Close-range high-resolution object identification
Developed with input from industry leading customers with decades of experience in some of the most demanding applications. For those who demand uncompromising sonar data quality in a compact and easy to interface package.
System standard configurations:
• Selectable field-of-view
• 1000m depth rating
• 6000m depth rating (titanium housing)
• Burton connector
• Impulse MKS connector
• VDSL option
- Real-time video like imagery
- Motion immune imagery
- Record raw acoustic data for enhanced controls during playback
- Point to point measurements
- Automatic and manual acoustic source level control
- Open nose cone for superior data quality
- Robust design including splash-mate connector
- Smallest BlueView sonar to allow for integration on the smallest platforms
|Max. depth [m]||
|Min. frequency [kHz]||
|Typical range [m]||
|Max. number of beams||
|Min. horizontal beam width [deg]||
|Max. vertical beam width [deg]||
|Range resolution [cm]||
|Min. DC power [V]||
|Max. DC power [V]||
|Max. power consumption [W]||
1026 North Williamson Blvd.
32114 Daytona Beach